If you’re anything like us, you too felt a wave of panic when you passed by your go-to Bed Bath & Beyond and saw the giant “Going out of Business” signs. What are we going to do with all of these oversized, blue 20% coupons? Fortunately, we have some calming news.
Bed Bath & Beyond has already been resurrected. Overstock acquired Bed Bath & Beyond, and the two brands have merged.
The new Bed Bath & Beyond is entirely online — but with a ramped-up inventory including loads of additional items for your home (compliments of Overstock inventory). So, while some things have changed (go ahead and recycle those 20% blue coupons) rest assured many of the things you loved are still there. Bed Bath & Beyond has a new rewards program called Welcome Rewards by Club O, and rewards members get special benefits like price matching. Get all your favorite items for your home conveniently online, and since everything ships free, we’re feeling pretty happy again. Check out our list, where we break down ways to save every time you shop.
1. Get Digital Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons
There are no more paper coupons accepted or distributed — all coupons are now digital.
- Sign up for coupons to be sent directly to your email address. You’ll receive a 10% off coupon just for signing up.
- Check out Bed Bath and Beyond’s deals & coupon page online for available digital coupons. Some coupons stack with sale items.
- As you shop for items, watch for notifications that you have coupons available. You’ll be prompted to visit the coupon page to unlock coupons while shopping, and some coupons require you to subscribe to the Bed Bath & Beyond email list to unlock.
- Install the Bed Bath & Beyond app for exclusive coupons including first-time user coupons, like a recent 25% off your entire app order promo we saw.
2. Use Bed Bath & Beyond Promo Codes
- Promotions can change daily, so make sure you check out RetailMeNot’s Bed Bath & Beyond coupon page.
- You can also install RetailMeNot Deal Finder extension and integrate deal-finding directly from your web browser. Deal Finder finds and automatically applies promo codes for you as you shop.
3. Get Bed Bath & Beyond Free Shipping
Bed Bath & Beyond is currently offering free standard shipping on all U.S. orders to the lower 48 states. As you might recall, that’s what Overstock offered for years, and we’re glad to see that benefit roll over.
- Free shipping is not offered to Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO/DPO, or international orders.
- Members of Welcome Rewards by Club O will also enjoy free returns on all eligible products.
4. Find Bed Bath & Beyond Coupons
Coupons can change daily, so make sure you check out RetailMeNot’s Bed Bath & Beyond store page. In addition:
- Download RetailMeNot Deal Finder to see all the latest deals in your web browser as you shop.
- Check out current coupons on Bed Bath & Beyond’s coupon page and mobile app. Recent coupons include “take $35 off $700,” which can be stacked with sale items.
Does Bed Bath & Beyond Still Have the 20% off Coupons?
Currently, those famous blue coupons are a relic of another time. When Overstock’s acquisition of Bed Bath & Beyond was announced, Overstock CEO Jonathan Johnson said that the new Bed Bath & Beyond would concentrate more on sales than on coupons.
5. Shop Bed Bath & Beyond Holiday Sales
Look for great savings and extra deals around all your major holidays like Presidents Day, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Black Friday and Cyber Monday. If you are signed up for Bed Bath & Beyond marketing, you will be reminded and updated about these not-to-miss events. Or, you can sign up for updates to prepare for Black Friday.
6. Join Bed Bath & Beyond’s Welcome Rewards by Club O
The new Bed Bath & Beyond rewards program combines elements of both the old program and Overstock’s Club O:
- Membership costs $19.95 per year, with no free tier.
- Rewards members will get exclusive benefits: 5% back on every purchase, free returns, price match guarantee, double rewards for reviews, refer-a-friend bonus points, priority customer care access and extra reward store access.
7. Utilize Bed Bath & Beyond Price Matching
Welcome Rewards members will be able to submit up to three items a month for price matching. Bed Bath & Beyond price matches with specific major competitors: Amazon, Home Depot, Staples, Target, Walmart and Wayfair.
Price matches are submitted online and require items to be brand new and identical. Requests will be reviewed by Bed Bath & Beyond within one to two business days.
8. Follow Bed Bath & Beyond’s Social Media Accounts
Be the first to learn about current sales, coupons and promo codes as well as shopping ideas and general lifestyle inspirations.
9. Download the Bed Bath & Beyond App
This app is available for both Apple and Android users and offers users the following:
- Shop on the app with easy-to-find products.
- Save money with app-exclusive offers not found anywhere else.
- Win new deals daily, play lotto and scratch-to-win new coupons every day.
- Order tracking and check on the status of your orders easily with the app.
- Curate your dream home and save all your favorite products with lists.
10. Join the Bed Bath & Beyond Trade Program
Designers can join Bed Bath & Beyond’s trade program and receive a 15% trade discount, extended return windows and Rec Rewards for recommending products to customers on their design page. This free program is only available to business professionals, and applications will be reviewed and verified.
11. Shop Bed Bath & Beyond Clearance Sales
Take advantage of clearance sales, often used to help move seasonal-items at the end of the season. Bed Bath & Beyond clearance also has a wide selection of all-season clearance items such as rugs, furniture, bedding, curtains, lighting, exercise equipment and much more.
12. Sign up for an Overstock Credit Card
Bed Bath & Beyond offers two credit cards by Overstock, which offer extra opportunities to save cash and earn rewards. You can apply online to see if you qualify.
- Both cards (Overstock Mastercard and Overstock Credit Card) offer the following benefits: free Welcome Rewards membership, no annual fee, 5% back in rewards at Bed Bath & Beyond, and special financing options on qualifying purchases.
- The Overstock Mastercard also offers a few extra perks, including these opportunities to earn Welcome Rewards when you shop: 3% on apparel and department store purchases, 2% on gasoline purchases, and 1% on all other purchases.
13. Apply for Lease-to-Own
For those larger cost items like furniture, jewelry, electronics, mattresses, mobile devices and appliances, Bed Bath & Beyond offers a lease-to-own option through Progressive Leasing, available in most states. Leasing is a convenient way to get the items you want now, without a big upfront payment. Once your application is accepted, you will be charged your initial payment. Additional payments will be based on the length of lease and cost of item; standard lease terms are one year. Be sure to read through the fine print and calculate your overall cost with the lease, versus paying in full, to make sure this option is best for you.
14. Get Cash Back From RetailMeNot
Bed Bath & Beyond is one of the many retailers that RetailMeNot partners with to offer cash back. Just click through on our current cash back offer, shop like you normally would, and get a percentage of what you spent back via PayPal or Venmo.
The post 14 Ways to Save at Bed Bath & Beyond Every Time You Shop appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.