Apple fans are a passionate bunch, and there’s really no middle ground for their (our) devotion — You either love them or hate them. Fans also know that deals on their beloved Apple products are few and far between. But now and then, our favorite brand throws out sales that make us run out and upgrade our tech.
The Apple shopping event isn’t unlike its past Black Friday deals, but it’s still an extra expression of love when it strikes. Last year, Apple’s event started on Black Friday (Nov. 25) and went through Cyber Monday (Nov. 28), and we expect a similar timeframe in 2023. This event is when you can usually get an Apple Gift Card when you buy an eligible iPhone, Apple Watch, Mac, AirPods and more from Apple. The event isn’t any better or worse than Apple has offered in the past, but it’s still worth scrolling through.
We’ve laid out the regular prices for the products that come with Apple Gift Cards, along with some early Black Friday deals you can get on those products (if any yet) from other stores, which admittedly usually offer deeper savings than Apple.
Apple iPhone Black Friday Deals
Apple Black Friday Deal
Last year, Apple offered shoppers a $50 Apple Gift Card when they purchased an iPhone 13 ($599) or iPhone SE (starting at $429). They also offered the and iPhone 13 mini and iPhone 12, which are no longer available at Apple.
But right now, get $200 to $650 in credit toward an iPhone 15 or iPhone 15 Pro when you trade in an iPhone 11 or higher.
iPhone 13 Mini
Apple discontinued this mini-size iPhone 13, but if you really want it, you can still get it at these retailers:
- Amazon: Apple iPhone 13 Mini (128 GB) – $729 + $100 off over 24 months (same as 2022)
In 2022, Walmart offered a $400 eGift Card with this purchase and Target offered up to $300 off an iPhone when you activate a new line or up to $200 off an iPhone when you upgraded.
- Best Buy: iPhone 13 5G 128GB (unlocked) – $579.99 and up (reg. $629.99 and up)
- Amazon: iPhone 13 128GB (locked) – $629 and up + $100 off over 24 months
Apple AirPods Black Friday Deals
Apple Black Friday Deal
In 2022, Apple offered up to a $75 Apple Gift Card with the purchase of the AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) (reg. $249), AirPods (2nd Gen) (reg. $129), AirPods (3rd Gen) with Lightning Charging Case (reg. $169) or AirPods Max (reg. $549). Check back for this year’s Apple Black Friday deals.
Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Gen)
These sale prices are the same as these retailers offered over Black Friday last year. Check back because they might go even lower.
- Best Buy: AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) with MagSafe Case (USB‑C) – $199.99 (reg. $249)
- Target: AirPods Pro (2nd Gen) with MagSafe Case (USB‑C) – $199.99 (reg. $249)
- Walmart: Apple AirPods Pro Lightning (2nd Gen) – $199.99 (reg. $249)
Apple AirPods (2nd Gen)
In 2022, Amazon and Walmart had this model on sale for $79 for Black Friday. And during this year’s early Black Friday sales, Walmart had it for $69 and it quickly sold out. Check back because these retailers might drop their prices that low, too.
- Amazon: AirPods (2nd Gen) With Lightning Charging Case – $99 (reg. $129) ($20 more than in 2022)
- Best Buy: AirPods with Charging Case (2nd Gen) – $99.99 (reg. $129)
- Target: Apple AirPods (2nd Gen) with Charging Case – $99.99 (reg. $129) ($10 more than in 2022)
AirPods (3rd Gen)
For reference, in 2022, Walmart had the lowest Black Friday price on the AirPods (3rd Gen) for $139.99. But since it’s still early, these may not be the absolute best deals this season.
- Best Buy: AirPods (3rd Gen) with Lightning Charging Case – $149.99 ($169.99) ($10 less than in 2022)
- Target: AirPods (3rd Gen with Lightning Charging Case: $149.99 ($169.99) ($10 less than in 2022)
- Walmart: AirPods (3rd Gen) Lightning Charging Case: $149.99 (reg. 169.99) ($10 more than in 2022)
Apple Watch Black Friday Deals
Apple Black Friday Deal
In 2022, Apple gave you a $50 Apple Gift Card when you bought an Apple Watch SE (from $249). Check back for 2023.
Apple Watch SE
- Amazon: Watch SE (2nd Gen) models – $219 (reg. $229 to $378)
- Best Buy: Watch SE (2nd Gen) models – $219 (reg. $229 to $329)
Apple Watch Series 9
- Amazon: Watch Series 9 GPS (41mm) – $349 (reg. $399)
- Walmart: Watch Series 9 GPS (41mm) – $349 (reg. $399)
Apple AirPods Max Black Friday Deals
Apple AirPods Max are the bigger sibling to the in-ear AirPods. The over-ear headphone has been redesigned over the years but still offers an uncompromising fit for the optimal acoustic seal for many different head shapes. This pair’s regular price is $549.
The post Ahem, These Apple Black Friday Deals Are Definitely Worth a Look appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.