It’s time to make that Target run: March 5 to 11 is Target Circle Week. If you’re a Target Circle member (and if you’re not, what are you waiting for? It’s FREE to join), you’ll get 20% off across a whole bunch of categories (swimsuits, skincare, pantry essentials and more). Those deals will run in stores, online on Target.com and via the Target app.
Plus, get 1% cash back from RetailMeNot (on TOP of the savings you get from this sale).
What is Target Circle Week?
Target Circle Week is Target’s semi-annual shopping and savings event that’s exclusively for its Target Circle members. Don’t confuse it with Target’s other semi-annual sale, Deal Days, which is open to everyone. Circle Week was last offered in Sept. 2022. It used to be called the Target Fun Run sale (the concept was the same — Circle members got 20% off a wide range of categories).
Target Circle Week is known for offering 20% off across multiple very shoppable categories. Here are just some of those categories for 2023 (March 5 to 11):
- 20% off select skin care
- 20% off select bedding & bath items
- 20% off select swim for the family
- 20% off select vitamins & nutrition items
- 20% off select cereal
What we love about this sale is that it includes both fun and practical deals. Need a bathing suit for that spring break trip? Want to restock your pantry? Target Circle Week has you covered with a very welcome break from inflation.
How to Shop Target Circle Week
Follow these steps to take part in (and get the most out of) Target Circle Week:
- Join Target Circle. It’s a requirement for shopping the sale. It’s easy (and free) to join here.
- Shop between March 5 and 11.
- Save 20%. Because you’re a Target Circle member, you’ll also get 1% back in Target Circle rewards.
- If you’re shopping online on Target.com, make sure to unlock RetailMeNot’s cash back offer first. You’ll get 1% back in cash (yes, that’s on top of Circle Week savings AND the 1% back in Circle Rewards that you’ll get from Target).
Target Circle Week Deals are available online, in app and in stores. Some things to keep in mind:
- If you’re shopping in stores, have your Target app ready — Circle is integrated with the Target app. Make sure to “Save” the Circle Week offers in the app (see below). Then, use the app to bring up your Target Wallet and hit “Show My Barcode.” Scan that barcode at checkout, and all your saved Circle Week offers will be applied automatically.
- If you’re shopping online at Target.com, just log in to your Circle account, save the offers and check out as usual — the 20% off will be applied to your eligible items.
- Shopping in the app? Save those Circle Week offers in the app, shop via the app and check out. Easy.
More Reasons to Join Target Circle (Besides Circle Week)
The benefits of Target Circle continue past Circle Week. Members get:
- 1% back in Circle rewards on almost every Target purchase.
- A birthday gift of 5% off a Target purchase.
- Exclusive deals.
- Freebies from Apple.
- NEW this year: A free one-year trial of Tripadvisor Plus (a $99 value) — available through Sept. 2023.
The post Target Circle Week is HERE (Get 20% Off!) appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.