What’s better on a Friday night after a long week than a good Netflix binge — and of course, a great face mask? Let’s face it: Every spring beauty look starts with fresh, beautiful skin. We all want to get that glowy, gorgeous look whether we’re taking an Instagram photo or heading out to a special occasion, be it a girls’ dinner, a date or a spring wedding. How to achieve glowing skin at home in your downtime?
Whether you opt for a luxury skincare mask or a wallet-friendly drugstore dupe, skincare masks are an excellent way to supercharge your skin as an extra little treat. Face masks come in a variety of solution-oriented textures and formats, from nourishing and hydrating sheet masks to pore-cleansing clay masks. Even better, these skincare face masks are available in a wide variety of price points for every type of budget. All it takes is five to 15 minutes to reap the benefits of these vitamin-packed masks with active ingredients designed to help you achieve your skincare goals — no matter what they are.
Pro tip: Wear your mask as you get into the shower to maximize your skincare mask time while multitasking. Whether you take short or long showers, you can enjoy the skincare benefits as you move through your shower routine. It’s a win-win!
Here, we’ve rounded up the very best in skincare face masks and overnight face masks to incorporate into your regimen immediately. Skincare goals unlocked!
$15 & Under
— Editors’ Pick —
- Why We Love It: This mask is a great choice if you’re watching your spending — but don’t want to compromise on quality. This creamy charcoal mask uses three different types of clay to dive deep into pores, drawing out dirt, grime, makeup and impurity. After each use, you’ll notice your skin feels cleaner, brighter and more radiant.
- Things to Consider: This mask can be worn for up to 15 minutes and says it can be used 3 times a week for best results.
- The Cost: $13.49 at CVS.
Boots Ingredients Hyaluronic Sleep Mask
- Why We Love It: An overnight delight. A Target exclusive, this hydrating mask boasts plant-derived ingredients and is ideal for all skin types. It deeply moisturizes and hydrates overnight to help care for dehydrated, tired skin.
- Things to Consider: You can wear this during the day as well for an extra moisture infusion.
- The Cost: $5.99 at Target.com.
Ulta Hydrating Coconut Mask
- Why We Love It: Red-eye ready. Taking a long, tiring flight? Pack one of these in your carry-on. This quick-to-use sheet mask includes coconut extract in order to hydrate and nourish the skin while green tea extract provides antioxidant properties to keep your skin looking as youthful and as fresh as possible.
- Things to Consider: These are single-use skincare masks and come with just one per packet, but they do come at a pretty fabulous price point. You can’t beat $3.50.
- The Cost: $3.50 at Ulta.com.
Sephora Collection Vitamin Mask With Matcha Tea and Vitamin H
- Why We Love It: Wallet-friendly and effective! This mask will set you back less than $10. It is designed to refresh dry skin. The clean mask boasts mineral rich matcha tea and is also a source of vitamins in addition to helping to purify your skin. Smooth it on before a night out for glowing, gorgeous skin in your photos.
- Things to Consider: It works well even for acne-prone skin. This inexpensive mask is a win for a range of skin types.
- The Cost: $7,
$30 & Under
Peach Slices Snail Rescue Intensive Wash-Off Mask
- Why We Love It: This unique jelly mask boasts a rare texture and most importantly, is a multitasker. This intensive, wash-off mask clears skin while targeting dark spots and deeply hydrating. Its gentle formula yields brighter, glower, clearer skin. It contains 95% snail mucin for the ultimate in hydration.
- Things to Consider: This mask provides light hydration, not intense nourishment.
- The Cost: $16.99 at Ulta.
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask
- Why We Love It: This best-selling clay mask is designed to visibly minimize your pores and blackheads in an instant. It leaves your skin looking smooth, refined and revitalized. It draws out impurities quickly to leave skin feeling less congested.
- Things to Consider: This mask is designed for more oily, acne-prone skin so you might want to opt out if your skin is on the drier side.
- The Cost: $25 at Sephora.com.
The Ordinary Salicylic 2% Masque
- Why We Love It: Packed with charcoal and clay, this salicylic acid-infused mask smooths skin and imparts a clear look while leaving skin refreshed. It also removes dead skin cells from the surface to reveal more visibly radiant skin.
- Things to Consider: This mask is best for those with acne and anti-aging concerns.
- The Cost: $25.50 at Sephora.com.
I Dew Care Bright Timing Brightening Vitamin C Mask
Why We Love It: This fun, jelly-like wash-off vitamin mask is packed with brightness-boosting and hydrating ingredients like vitamin C and resveratrol for a natural and healthy-looking, beautiful glow.
Things to Consider: Because of its high vitamin C concentration, you’ll want to use an SPF during the day.
The Cost: $27 at Amazon.
$55 & Under
ZitSticka Press Exfoliating Hydro Mask
- Why We Love It: This jelly-like mask is a hydrogel format, formulated just for acne-prone skin. It’s designed to relieve texture while tending to breakouts. Each pack includes five masks, you can space them out once a week.
- Things to Consider: This mask boasts an especially potent blend of active exfoliants, so you may want to skip it if your skin is especially sensitive.
- The Cost: $36 at Ulta.com.
Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask
- Why We Love It: This overnight mask is a triple threat. It hydrates, plumps and brightens with vitamin C, antioxidant-rich superberries, squalane and hyaluronic acid. Wake up to fresher, more beautiful skin in a single evening.
- Things to Consider: This mask is for all skin types from normal to oily to dry to combination.
- The Cost: $52 at Sephora.com.
The post The Best Skincare Face Masks appeared first on The Real Deal by RetailMeNot.